For each fossil fuel category, we show the fund's exposure, or a green badge if it's clean.
Click a category to see the breakdown of companies in the pie chart and list below.
Producers energy sector
Carbon Underground 200
Top 200 owners of coal and oil/gas reserves
Coal miners and owners of coal reserves
Oil/gas producers and refiners, oil field services and equipment companies, pipeline operators
Consumers utility sector
30 largest coal-fired utilities
Electric utilities powered by coal and natural gas
All fossil fuel companies
- 1. Royal Dutch Shell PLC Class A1.02% of assets$698,427 invested
- 2. BP PLC1.02% of assets$697,017 invested
- 3. Total SA0.91% of assets$626,682 invested
- 4. Royal Dutch Shell PLC B0.86% of assets$590,237 invested
- 5. BHP Group Ltd0.57% of assets$389,204 invested