For each fossil fuel category, we show the fund's exposure, or a green badge if it's clean.
Click a category to see the breakdown of companies in the pie chart and list below.
Producers energy sector
Carbon Underground 200
Top 200 owners of coal and oil/gas reserves
Coal miners and owners of coal reserves
Oil/gas producers and refiners, oil field services and equipment companies, pipeline operators
Consumers utility sector
30 largest coal-fired utilities
Electric utilities powered by coal and natural gas
All fossil fuel companies
- 1. Royal Dutch Shell PLC Class A1.06% of assets$134,663 invested
- 2. BP PLC0.99% of assets$125,736 invested
- 3. Total SA0.95% of assets$120,554 invested
- 4. Royal Dutch Shell PLC B0.76% of assets$96,307 invested
- 5. BHP Group Ltd0.54% of assets$68,855 invested