For each fossil fuel category, we show the fund's exposure, or a green badge if it's clean.
Click a category to see the breakdown of companies in the pie chart and list below.
Producers energy sector
Carbon Underground 200
Top 200 owners of coal and oil/gas reserves
Coal miners and owners of coal reserves
Oil/gas producers and refiners, oil field services and equipment companies, pipeline operators
Consumers utility sector
30 largest coal-fired utilities
Electric utilities powered by coal and natural gas
All fossil fuel companies
- 1. Phillips 661.02% of assets$779,142 invested
- 2. Consolidated Edison Inc1% of assets$766,910 invested
- 3. Eversource Energy0.98% of assets$753,075 invested
- 4. Schlumberger Ltd0.9% of assets$686,081 invested
- 5. Exxon Mobil Corp0.82% of assets$629,957 invested