For each fossil fuel category, we show the fund's exposure, or a green badge if it's clean.
Click a category to see the breakdown of companies in the pie chart and list below.
Producers energy sector
Carbon Underground 200
Top 200 owners of coal and oil/gas reserves
Coal miners and owners of coal reserves
Oil/gas producers and refiners, oil field services and equipment companies, pipeline operators
Consumers utility sector
30 largest coal-fired utilities
Electric utilities powered by coal and natural gas
All fossil fuel companies
- 1. Exxon Mobil Corp0.99% of assets$288.51M invested
- 2. Williams Companies Inc0.9% of assets$264.27M invested
- 3. Royal Dutch Shell PLC Class A0.84% of assets$245.31M invested
- 4. NextEra Energy Inc0.78% of assets$228.24M invested
- 5. Reliance Industries Ltd0.53% of assets$153.81M invested