For each fossil fuel category, we show the fund's exposure, or a green badge if it's clean.
Click a category to see the breakdown of companies in the pie chart and list below.
Producers energy sector
Carbon Underground 200
Top 200 owners of coal and oil/gas reserves
Coal miners and owners of coal reserves
Oil/gas producers and refiners, oil field services and equipment companies, pipeline operators
Consumers utility sector
30 largest coal-fired utilities
Electric utilities powered by coal and natural gas
All fossil fuel companies
- 1. Exxon Mobil Corp0.95% of assets$269.14M invested
- 2. Williams Companies Inc0.86% of assets$242.36M invested
- 3. Royal Dutch Shell PLC Class A0.85% of assets$238.73M invested
- 4. NextEra Energy Inc0.58% of assets$161.97M invested
- 5. Enbridge Inc0.49% of assets$137.94M invested